Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SHOPPING REVIEWS... :D

Lage kepengen me-review some of the stuff I got from my fav Online stores @ the moment nehh.. :D

Belom lama ini blanjaan2 eyke datang silih berganti ke rumah... hahahaha.... always love it when I got home from work and saw all these bingkisan sitting on my sofa... :D ditata dengan rapinya oleh my maid..

First thing first... I got 2 shoes from shoezisme.multiply.com -->> and they prove to be the same things as the pictures I saw on the website.. Waktu kerja nya sich about 1 month dehh kayanya, berhubung gw emang sengaja ga nunggu2in jadi tu spokat, jadi ga berasa dee... :D I guess that's what u have to do when buying a custom made shoes online.. jangan ditunggu2in terus bokk.. malah jadi senewen.. and of course beli dari yang reputable online shop yaaa.... jadi ga deg2an jugaa kalo agak lama nunggu tu spokat jadi..

So, here are the two cute shoes I got.. they are so unique and yang grey heelsnya kemaren ini gw pake buat jalan2 di mall.. and amazingly kaga sakit sehh yaa,... Thankfully!!
DI gambar, barengan ada cottonink shawl juga yang gw pesen.. LOVE EM.. I am so in love with their colours.. so far gw uda punya warna purple and pinky too, not shown in pic..

Then,.. my bags purchases come too.. from my very2 nice online seller @ www.velvetboutique.blogspot.com -->> from her, I got 1 LC bag to add to the Longchamp collections and Marc by Marc jacobs bag as well a Kate spade tote bag.. these 3 bags prove to be a great casual bag where u could just stuff everything in.. heheheheh just the way I want my bags to be..

Dan terakhirrrrr.. ini gw dapet bukan dari online shop.. gw beli dari temennya laki gw yang merangkap sebagai my dentist as well as a boutique owner here @ Sukabumi.... Seneng bener nemu spokat beige heels indang, secara tu spokat yang sama percis gito ada dijual seharga 350rb-an Online.. and I got this same one for only RP119,000... What a great deal this is. :D

So anywho.. those are the reviews I got so far.. and enjoy your days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. waaa...mbak sherley, mau donk sepatunya, reseller aja di multiply-nya, hehe....tu mirip dgn Vincci shoes gitu yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... owww mirip yaa ama vincci??? aku aja ga tauu tu sayy.. emang suka aja ama modelnyaa.. :D
    Thanks darl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! cute shoes!
    nyaman ga dipakainya say? udah pernah beli sepatu custom made sebelumnya, tapi gak nyaman jadi rada takut mau beli lagi...
    btw, di FD juga yah? nicknya apaan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fifi : Yang dua spatu custom made itu sich enak ya sayy dipakenya in my opinion.. tapi emang ga pernah ampe seharian bener2 sih dipakenyaa.. hahahaha

    Yepp.. member FD juga neh neikkk.. ID: SH_COOL...
    Nice to know u darl!!!!

    ReplyDelete