Friday, January 8, 2010

Been too long...... :D

Holaaaa... it's been a while since I last updated this blog... Well... there's a number of reasons since my last posts.... Buat siapa yang terus ngikutin my blog, would have realised that there's a post missing... about our Baby... :(

Yeppp... unfortunately it was not our time yet I guess for a baby to enter our lil family.... During my 7 weeks pregnancy, Ternyata oh ternyata Tuhan berkehendak lain and I miscarriaged... Thankfully I have the best husband and parents, in-laws and brother n sister as well as friends who are there for me... including all the beautiful ladies @ FD.. yang biarpun sampe skarang gw belom sempet ketemu either one of u all... but all your prayers have kept me strong and keep moving forward.... :-) LOVE u ALL....

After a week of constant bed rest since the miscarriage day.... I have finally realised that the baby may not be for me... He or she may have belonged to another family and I am sure I will be given another one by God as he always has a way for us... And what makes me even stronger... my beloved hubby said in the hospital that if the baby is not meant for us, then it's just not meant for us and he just wants me to get well soon as he wants me beside him to try and have another baby which will surely be given dari Yang Atas... And Thanks to all the people who have been there also during my stay @ the hospital , mau dari nurses nya, mau dari my lil bro yang nemenin laki gw stay @ the hospital day and nite and sampe parents gw yang slalu nganggep gw always as their lil girl... :D u Guys ROCK!!!!!!

So anyway.. on a lighter note... Yang penting skarang daku sudah sehat lagi.. and hopefully there will come a time when I will become a mummy again... and diserahin tugas Mulia dari Yang di Atas.. Amien!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment