Monday, August 24, 2009

The short visit to Bandung.. :D

Setelah lama kalee belom maen2 ke Bandung lagee.. akhirnyaa.. last Thursday went to Bandung justg for a day trip with mom-in law, sis in law, her daughter and dad in law too... Pokoknya judulnya berjalan2 dengan mertua banget deee.. :D

Anyway.. since mom-in-law is a bit of a shopaholic too like me... she knew of this 1 store called EST on Jalan sumatera, close to Tony romas.. and she's been dying to take me there as they've got really cute dresses and tops and whatever u name it, they're there.. :D Since we both are so tired of the same old stuff @ rumah mode, we decided to skip our routine visit to that place and went straight to EST..

And boyyy was I in awe when I walked into the shop.. it's big and what's plus is.. it's got all these cute dresses I am so in love with... not in love with the prices tho.. :( hahhahaha Anyway... another good thing about this place is that it's not as crowded as Rumah mode which I LIKE.... :D it gives me a nice time to look and browse thru all the things slowly and more in details..

Anywho.. here are the cute tops i got and a dress too... Too bad all the other dress with the higher end brands tags are too high in price in my opinion.. but then again.. who knows, I may drop in sometime in the near future and hopefully they are having a SALE... :D

Till then... darlings!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment