Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures of us!!

While checking out my facebook.. There's a comment from me and hubby's another dear old friend from sydney.. He's still there @ the moment engaged with a korean girl.. :) how wonderfully multicultural their family will be , I bet.

Anyway back to what I was saying.. He wrote on my facebook photo yang gw kasi judul "the grinning husband n wife duo".. This is what he said "guys, both of u are the best couple I ever know. Always share smile and time together and it never stop since a first glance at don don hahaha.."

It's the sweetest thing anyone could say about me and hubby' relationship.. Temen gw ini uda kenal ama laki gw duluan and my hubby introduced me to him dari jaman gw ama laki gw masi bertemen doang and no feelings at all.. Hee hee hee..

So he really knows our history.. Jd gw terharu aje pas baca commentnya die d foto facebook gw.. Jadi inget and kangen masa2 makan2 lunch ama die and jalan2 ke darling harbour sydney rame2 and nge-pub and seterusnya.. And this brings back my friendship memories with my hubby too who happened to be my bestfriend @ that time too.. Laki gw yang malahan pernah ngehibur gw waktu gw putus ama mantan gw and ngasi masukan waktu ada naksier2an ama cowo laen.. Hahhahah ini waktu jaman sebelom gw ama laki gw sadar saling suka yeeyyy!!!! Hahahhaha

Here is the pic I posted up @ fb eyke and a couple more of my closeup shots of hubby and me.. My darling hubby will always be the funny and considerate and not too romantic ,sometimes annoying guy who never fails to cheer me up since my university days.. :)
Love u beb!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment