Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coba2 ahhhh!!!!

Gara2 ngebaca di salah satu thread di FD kemaren ini.. about online shops that sells custom made shoes.. and since I am a bit of a local Indonesian products lover @ the moment.. **see my other shopaholic attempts in local products curhatan @ "my new pinky bags"**, I have decided to order these too adorable cute funky shoes @ www.shoezisme.multiply.com.

Has just made the DP of 50rb for the 2 shoes below... and it takes approx 3 weeks sich katanyee buat masa pembuatannya.. oww well.. it's custom made after all.. I guess I have to be patient.. hauhahahaha.. this is gonna be a memorable time for me since i have always been a firm believer of "the NOT HAVING TO WAIT when I wanna go shopping" person... but then again.. I guess there's always a first time for everything... hee hee hee... just like when there was a time when I started to do my online shopping too!!!! **which I honestly sorta regret it.. since it makes me spends even more on my habits** hauahahhahaa..

So here goes of the 2 lovely shoes that me drooling for.... what do u all think??? :) Till then.. adieu!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment