Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lazy day long weekend... !!!!

Holaaa... Good morning everybody... !!! ow well.. I considered 10am-is still very early thank u very much!!! :) hee hee hee... lage berleha2 sante2 di rumah bonyok nehh, biasa dehh.. jadwal gw turun gunung... but it seems different tho this time since yesterday it is a very shockingly bad day for all of us Indonesians due to the massive bombings in jakarta. I offer my deepest condolences to all the victims of this tragedy, and hopefully we could move on from this event and expect nothing such like this anymore in the future.

Let's not get to discussing the bombing issue further since it will only aggravate me and before I start mouthing off my feelings towards the b**bers, or should i say the "bitchers" in every worst way imaginable... let's just get back to a lighter topic anywho di blog gw yakk.. :D

YUkkkk MAriiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee...

Pagi2 bangun, laki gw uda biasa dehhh.. ngedate without me.... his usual routine which is going to the gym... :D yahhh emang susah kale yaakkk kalo orang rajin berolahraga unlike a certain lazy bum i know of.. Yeahhh...--->> ME!!!! :D well, can't blame me for my laziness... ever since me a lil girl... sports never is my thing... but u bet your ass I could beat my husband walking along ORCHARD RD or any MALLS in the world while still looking FABULOUS with my NEW MELISSA Heels... hahhahahah okay2.. I am just shitting now.... :D

Talking about my new Melissa heels... let me show u guys the pic of my new jelly belly... :D a wonderful gift from hubby.... he actually LOVES this shoes too.. and this is the first time I ever heard him complimenting any of my shoes collections...
I guess the sweet smell coming out of the jelly shoes is what intoxicate him.. :D I am serious.. for those who has never seen this brand, please do check out their counter @ SEIBU GI.... and these shoes do smell nice... asal jangan terlalu diciumin ajaa yakkkk... WARNING!!! gw aja ampe keleyengan pas cabut dari counternyaa...

Anyway,... remember why this trip "down under" (Cieileeee) to j-town will be different this time... it's becos there will be no going to the Malls yet.... mom , dad , me and hubby probably will just hang around our neighbourhood here... Dang!! There goes my plan to go to Kemang then with hubby and ratu plaza too to stock up on my DVD collections.... :( See what I mean???!!??? I am sure there are lots of other things, BIGGER and More important things, that WE Indonesians could be doing on this long weekend with our families, which had to be CANCELLED, cos of some low-life cowardly bitches trying to make their mark....

Therefore, To close of my curhat2 ga jelas... I give u... my yellow mellow jelly belly.. :D Let's bright up our day people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment