Saturday, May 1, 2010

WEEKEND HEY HEYYYY...

Weekend staying @ S-town once in a while is niceee... and I mean this sincerely... :D Really...
Not having to drive down to j-town and passing all these stupid angkots and motorcyclists along the way.. and not to have been stuck in the traffic jam along the loooongggg winding road from s-town to J-town.. :D

Lazy relaxing arvo with hubby.. finishing some work on lappie too... while having a cup of coffee and my dunkin donuts.. is heaven... Followed by a nice dinner all prepared by lovely dut2 without my help at all.. I am proud of my very own chef...

I guess.. all these little things that we have to learn to appreciate that makes life feels so wonderful to you... minus all the whinings and the comparing to other people's life... just like mom always said.. u never know what's behind the closed doors of other people's households.... TRUE THAT mom!!!!

Anyway... saturday nite spent on the net now while hubby is playing his Playstation just next to me is bliss... and I feel so lucky to have found him to be the man of the house..

Okayyy enuff mushy stuff.... anyway.. tomorrow will be a sporty day for me... yeahh.. coming from a couch potato like me.. walking around the komplek with the doggie in tow actually means full on marathon... :D Finished off with having a lil bit of swimming as well... should be a nice slow day to end the weekend...

Few more months to my well deserved shopping holiday in Hkg and spore... wohooooo!!!!! and few more weeks before my Bandung trip with hubby.. just the two of us... finally... our long overdue getaway trip together...

Till thennnn... cherish everything that's happening in your life.. and u know u've found the right man beside you when u actually could smile / giggle when you are alone and suddenly thinks of him and the funny things that he did... :D

Big Smoochessssssssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment