Friday, July 3, 2009

Ngeblog dari bb

Hollaaa!! Lage iseng2 testing2 ajee apakah daku bisa mem-posting curhat2an skilas dar BB ku... Mudah2an I am not as gaptek as I thought.. Hee hee hee...

Just wanna input my newly bling2 bb cover... Love it!! And love the price tag on it too.. 150rb only.. @ lolly polly shop.. As compared to the 2jt an plus from this hp shop @ TA mall... Well, of course as a shopaholic, I know that the quality is very much different.. Yang 2jt an sih uda pasti handmade abies and crystal2nya juga bagus2 makkk.. Maybe they are using swarovski.. Hahhahaha

Seperti kata orang2 : ada harga ada barang.. Yah iyee lahhhh.. Makanya drpada gw sayang buang2 duit buat cover as expensive as that.. My version of bling2 cover will make do... Pan nanti kalo si hubby lage baik hati sapa tau dapet upgrade to bold bb.. Hahhaahha *hint hint*..

Anywhooooo.. Till then my curhat from BB, hope it works.. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments:

Post a Comment